Excel at Woodbury is currently suspending visitation until further notice. Please stay up to date through our FB page and this website. We thank you for your continued support.
Thank you – Excel at Woodbury
When visitation resumes:
- Facial covering must be worn covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules during your visit. Chairs have been placed at proper distance in the visiting area, please do not move the tables or chairs during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available, please utilize before and after your visit.
- Please refrain from physical contact with all residents during your visit, and please limit your interaction to the resident that you’re scheduled for visitation with.
- We ask that no food/beverages be consumed during visitation so that facial coverings are not removed. Please continue to utilize current procedures for bringing in any special food/beverages for your loved one.
- At this time, to coordinate proper disinfection of the visitation area between appointments, all visiting will be limited to the patio area. All visitation is weather permitting and any changes that are made will be at facility discretion and you will be contacted if adjustments to your appointment are required. As per DOH regulation, there is NO visitation in any resident room at any time.
- Courtyard window visitation is suspended during the above visitation time slots to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Punctuality is crucial to ensure that the visitation process goes smoothly and to allow for disinfection. Lateness will not extend your appointment time, and all visits must conclude promptly as scheduled.
- The limit of two family members at a time must be strictly enforced at this time to allow for appropriate distancing and a maximum of two visits per resident weekly will allow for all residents to have a chance to visit with their loved ones. At least one visitor must be over the age of 18.
- Any communication with staff should continue to take place with current procedures. Enjoy this time with your loved one who has been looking forward to your visit.
- A negative COVID result must be presented upon visitation that was taken within the past week (7 days). No entry will be allowed without this test result* As per NYS DOH, “if any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.”
** Visitation may be paused at any time due to an increase in the number of residents and/or staff with a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis.