Reclaim independence after limb loss
The goal of Excel’s Rehabilitation Program is to speed your healing, restore your confidence and provide you with the skills to return home and live as independently as possible after an amputation.
Our Comprehensive Team Approach Includes:
- Individualized skilled Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy, offered up to 7 days a week based on your individual needs and goals
- On-site Prosthetic/Orthotic Services
- Highly compassionate skilled nursing, assisting with your wound care needs
- Nutritional counseling with personally tailored meal plans to promote optimal wound healing
- Doctor provided oversight for your complex individual medical needs
- Physiatrist assisting with your pain management needs and assisting to prescribe your prosthetic device
- Psychological Services providing coping strategies to help you deal with the loss of your limb
- Recreational Therapy Services
- Social Work providing support from admission to discharge, creating a smooth transition back to the community
- Monthly Amputee Support Group
Meet the Doctors
Hui Kim, MD; Paulinder Rai DO, MPH; Kalliopi Nester, MD. Their experience, compassion and leadership, have made the Excel Amputee program a successful, sought-after rehabilitative experience.